- 3/4 cup (180 ml) coconut water
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 medium lemons , peeled and seeded
- 2 cups (320 g) frozen pineapple
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) wheatgrass powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) minced ginger
- 1/4 cup (30 g) frozen raw cauliflower florets
Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high for about 1 minute, until smooth and creamy. Tweak sweetener to taste.
Find the perfect smoothie recipe from The Blender Girl Smoothies App on the App Store.
Tess Masters is an actor, presenter, cook, lifestyle personality, and author of The Blender Girl, The Blender Girl Smoothies, The Perfect Blend, and creator of The Blender Girl Smoothies App with Random House. She shares her enthusiasm for healthy living with quick easy recipes you can whip up in a blender at theblendergirl.com. Her healthy fast food uses gluten-free, plant-based, whole food ingredients. With blending as her guiding metaphor in life, Tess combines varied ideas and concepts, notes and flavors, and philosophies and cultures to find her perfect blend for healthy and happiness, asking readers, “What’s Your Perfect Blend?”