Easy Grain-Free Bread
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Bake Time: 38-42 minutes
- 1 – cup creamy cashew butter (room temperature is best)
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tsp. melted organic butter or use ghee for dairy free
- 1 TBSP. Apple Cider (I use Braggs)
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with oil and insert parchment paper.
- Scoop creamy cashew butter into a food processor, powerful blender, or use a bowl and mix well.
- Add other ingredients, melted butter or ghee, apple cider, baking soda and sea salt.
- Pulse until batter is well mixed. I use a spatula to mix and make sure cashew butter is incorporated into batter.
- Pour batter into the 9×5 prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 38-42 minutes. Start checking bread at 38 minutes and pull out when tester is clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 15 minutes and then lift bread out to cooling rack for an hour. Store bread wrapped tightly in plastic wrap in the fridge or it freezes nicely too.
Recipe by Jackie Caldwell. Jackie is a holistic health coach and self taught chef. Jackie works with clients who suffer from autoimmune disorders such as Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac, Crohn’s disease, IBD, and anyone who needs to improve their digestive health. Learn more at www.grainfreewellness.com and contact Jackie at Jackie@grainfreewellness.com or 913-980-5605. Her office is located at Your Wellness Connection at 7415 Switzer.