Creamy Cold Tomato Soup
Get your copy of Terry Wahls new cookbook The Wahls Protocol Cooking for Life!
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- Sliced mushrooms or tomato chunks for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in small amounts in blender and blend until smooth.
- Use salt sparingly, if needed, and pepper.
- Chill several hours before serving and garnish as desired with mushrooms or tomato.
View original recipe post from Terry Wahls, M.D. HERE.
Dr. Terry Wahls is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa where she conducts clinical trials. She is also a patient with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis, which confined her to a tilt-recline wheelchair for four years. Dr. Wahls restored her health using a diet and lifestyle program she designed specifically for her brain and now pedals her bike to work each day. She is the author of The Wahls Protocol, and the new cookbook The Wahls Protocol Cooking for Life.