Sign up to receive upcoming classes, events and healthy recipes delivered to your inbox.
Acupuncture builds the vital energy flowing through the body, which originates from major organs so the body can heal itself. When we are balanced, health and well-being exist.
Chiropractic is an art, science and philosophy focused on the relationship between the spine and the central nervous system, which controls all the functions of our body.
A sense of mental and emotional well being is necessary for true balance. Professional assistance can help guide a person to improved emotional health and clarity of mind.
Massage enhances the body’s ability to heal itself by increasing circulation, removing toxins, promoting relaxation, creating well-being, balance, and facilitate connection with our spirit.
Upcoming Classes and Events
- Jun 10th – 2:00 pm – Virtual* June 10th Wellness Consortium (All Locations – Online Zoom Meeting)
- Jul 15th – 6:00 pm – Community Wide Wellness Consortium – July 15th at Your Wellness Connection
- Aug 12th – 7:30 am – Wellness Consortium (Shawnee) – Aug. 12th at Your Wellness Connection
- Aug 19th – 8:00 am – Wellness Consortium (Brookside) – Aug. 19th at Immunity
- Aug 26th – 6:00 pm – Wellness Consortium (North KC) – Aug. 26th at aNu Aesthetics and Optimal Wellness
Patient Intake Forms
For your convenience, our intake forms are available online to print. Please fill out all forms legibly in ink. Completed forms may be faxed or scanned and emailed to us prior to your first appointment, or you may bring them with you. We request new clients arrive 10 minutes prior to their appointment.