Sign up to receive upcoming classes, events and healthy recipes delivered to your inbox.
Acupuncture builds the vital energy flowing through the body, which originates from major organs so the body can heal itself. When we are balanced, health and well-being exist.
Chiropractic is an art, science and philosophy focused on the relationship between the spine and the central nervous system, which controls all the functions of our body.
A sense of mental and emotional well being is necessary for true balance. Professional assistance can help guide a person to improved emotional health and clarity of mind.
Massage enhances the body’s ability to heal itself by increasing circulation, removing toxins, promoting relaxation, creating well-being, balance, and facilitate connection with our spirit.
Upcoming Classes and Events
- Jan 19th – 8:30 am – Lee’s Summit Wellness Consortium – Jan. 19th – Online Zoom Meeting
- Jan 20th – 8:00 am – Brookside Wellness Consortium – Jan. 20th – Online Zoom Meeting
- Feb 10th – 8:00 am – Shawnee Wellness Consortium – Feb. 10th – Online Zoom Meeting
- Feb 10th – 6:00 pm – North KC Wellness Consortium – Feb. 10th – Online Zoom Meeting
- Feb 11th – 12:00 pm – City Wide Wellness Consortium – Feb. 11th – Online Zoom Meeting
Welcome recipe seeker! Our goal here is to provide you with recipes for helping to integrate wellness into your life, inspiration and fun.
Patient Intake Forms
For your convenience, our intake forms are available online to print. Please fill out all forms legibly in ink. Completed forms may be faxed or scanned and emailed to us prior to your first appointment, or you may bring them with you. We request new clients arrive 10 minutes prior to their appointment.