Amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ready In: 25 minutes | Bake Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 16
- 1 and ½ cups finely ground blanched almond flour
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp melted grass-fed butter or ghee for dairy free
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp, organic vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup to ¾ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Add dry ingredients. Almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt to food processor and pulse until mixed. You can also use a bowl and a hand mixer.
- Add wet ingredients honey, vanilla, butter or ghee, and egg to food processor and pulse until blended.
- Remove blade from food processor and fold in chocolate chips by hand.
- I used a small ice cream scoop with a lever to place dough on parchment lined cookie sheet. The one I used was about an inch wide
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. They should be golden brown on top and bottom
- Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and then immediately transfer to a cooling rack
Recipe by Jackie Caldwell. Jackie is a holistic health coach and self taught chef. Jackie works with clients who suffer from autoimmune disorders such as Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac, Crohn’s disease, IBD, and anyone who needs to improve their digestive health. Learn more at www.grainfreewellness.com and contact Jackie at Jackie@grainfreewellness.com or 913-980-5605. Her office is located at Your Wellness Connection at 7415 Switzer.