Baked Sweet Potato and Greens
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time 40 minutes
- 1 SWEET POTATO, washed and pricked with a fork
- 1 TBL COCONUT OIL
- 1/4 red ONION, sliced thin
- 2-3 leaves SWISS CHARD, washed, de-stemmed, chopped
- SEA SALT & PEPPER to taste or CINNAMON & NUTMEG
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place SWEET POTATO in oven and cook until soft about 40 minutes.
- 5 minutes before POTATO is done melt COCONUT OIL in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Place ONION in sauté pan and cook until tender about 5-7 minutes.
- Place SWISS CHARD in sauté pan and cook until bright green about 2-3 minutes.
- Cut SWEET POTATO in half and pour SWISS CHARD on top.
- Season with SALT and PEPPER or CINNAMON and NUTMEG.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Quick and Easy