Bell Pepper Pizza Bites
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 red, green, or yellow bell peppers
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Mushroom, diced
- Handful of Spinach Leaves, chopped
- 1 Potato (purple), diced
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- Olive oil
- Parmesan or other cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Slice each bell pepper in half, removing the seeds and ribs.
- Dice veggies and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Top each pepper half with a dab of sauce if using and toppings.
- Season the slices to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle parmesan or other cheese on top of the slices.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stick them under the broiler and broil on high for 2 mins to brown cheese.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley on top and serve.
Macros (serves 2)
Kcal – 547
Carbs – 86
Protein – 16
Fat – 12