Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 lb SIRLOIN STEAK, grilled or pan seared
- 4 C leafy greens of choice
- 1/4 C CHERRY TOMATOES, quartered
- 2 hard boiled EGGS, diced
- 1 AVOCADO, pitted, diced
- 3 TBL AVOCADO OIL
- 2 TBL WHITE WINE VINEGAR
- 2 TBL MAYONNAISE, preferably homemade or paleo
- 1 GARLIC clove, minced
- SEA SALT and PEPPER to taste
- Season STEAK with AVOCADO OIL, SEA SALT and PEPPER.
- Cook on grill or hot cast iron skillet over med-hi heat for 5 minutes each side (for medium rare).
- Wrap STEAK in tin foil lined with parchment paper for 10 minutes.
- While STEAK is resting mix GREENS, TOMATOES, EGGS, AVOCADO in a large bowl.
- Plate SALAD and STEAK on 4 plates, top with dressing.
- Place all ingredients in a glass pint jar and either shake or mix with immersion blender until all ingredients are blended.
- Top salad with dressing.
If you are not eating meat omit the meat and add in 1 cup of a white bean.
- Steak Salad – Serves 4
- Calories: 660
- Protein: 22.4 gm
- Carbs: 3.4 gm
- Fat: 61.4 gm