Welcome to the Wellness Consortium!
We are Kansas City metro health and wellness providers and vendors passionate about whole person care and making a difference in the community.
We vary from medical doctors to chiropractors to local café owners and more! We understand it takes a tribe when it comes to living a healthy and vibrant life so we are committed to helping people live their fullest potential through the Quadrants of Wellbeing.
Currently, we have different monthly meetings in Shawnee, Brookside, North Kansas City and Lawrence. At these meetings, we share, connect, inspire and create change in the community.
If you have any questions, contact John Nab at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our sponsors Simple Science Juices and Optimal Living for partnering with us and creating positive change in our communities.
If you wish to register for individual dates, you can do so below by clicking on the specific meeting. ($10 each meeting) Or save and purchase your ticket bundle of the current 5 meetings for a discount. ($40 total for 5 meetings)
- Feb 6th – 6:00 pm – Wellness Consortium (North KC) – Feb. 6th at aNu Aesthetics and Optimal Wellness
- Feb 13th – 7:30 am – Wellness Consortium (Shawnee) – Feb. 13th at Your Wellness Connection
- Feb 20th – 7:30 am – Wellness Consortium (Brookside) – Feb. 20th at Cleaver Family YMCA
- Mar 6th – 6:00 pm – Wellness Consortium (North KC) – March 6th at aNu Aesthetics and Optimal Wellness
- Mar 13th – 7:30 am – Wellness Consortium (Shawnee) – March 13th at Your Wellness Connection
Purchase a Ticket Bundle and Save!
Save and purchase your ticket bundle of the current 5 meetings for a discount. ($40 total for 5 meetings) Lawrence bundle is coming soon!
To sign up for email reminders, just fill in your name and email address below. We’ll never share your email with anyone.
Donate To The Foundation
BigShifts Foundation is dedicated to making generational lifestyle changes by providing young people (5-30 years old) with safe places and resources to enable their whole health.