Welcome to the Wellness Consortium!
We are Kansas City metro health and wellness providers and vendors passionate about whole person care and making a difference in the community.
We vary from medical doctors to chiropractors to local café owners and more! We understand it takes a tribe when it comes to living a healthy and vibrant life so we are committed to helping people live their fullest potential through the Quadrants of Wellbeing.
Currently, we have different monthly meetings in Shawnee, Brookside, North Kansas City and Lawrence. At these meetings, we share, connect, inspire and create change in the community.
If you have any questions, contact John Nab at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our sponsors Simple Science Juices and Optimal Living for partnering with us and creating positive change in our communities.
If you wish to register for individual dates, you can do so below by clicking on the specific meeting. ($10 each meeting).
- Aug 7th – 6:00 pm – Wellness Consortium (North KC) – Aug. 7th at aNu Aesthetics and Optimal Wellness
- Aug 14th – 7:30 am – Wellness Consortium (Shawnee) – Aug. 14th at Your Wellness Connection
- Aug 21st – 8:00 am – Wellness Consortium (Brookside) – Aug. 21st at Centered Spirit/Emilie’s French Teas
- Sep 4th – 6:00 pm – Wellness Consortium (North KC) – Sept. 4th at aNu Aesthetics and Optimal Wellness
- Sep 11th – 7:30 am – Wellness Consortium (Shawnee) – Sept. 11th at Your Wellness Connection
- Sep 18th – 8:00 am – Wellness Consortium (Brookside) – Sept. 18th at Centered Spirit/Emilie’s French Teas
Purchase a Ticket Bundle and Save!
Save and purchase your ticket bundle of the current 5 meetings for a discount. ($40 total for 5 meetings) Lawrence bundle is coming soon!
To sign up for email reminders, just fill in your name and email address below. We’ll never share your email with anyone.
Donate To The Foundation
BigShifts Foundation is dedicated to making generational lifestyle changes by providing young people (5-30 years old) with safe places and resources to enable their whole health.